At RTS Construction, we understand that choosing the right contractor for your project can be a difficult decision. Comparing our company to our competitors based completely on the estimate provided or the price of a job maybe selling yourself short. We do everything we can to make sure our customers receive the value they expect, the quality of work they desire and a fair price for the work completed. We ask that you consider the following points in your selection of the contractor for your project.
1. All of our work is guaranteed for at least two years. If a tile comes loose or if a door starts to sag just give us a call. We will fix it, no questions asked.
2. We are fully insured and stand behind our work 100%. We will give you a copy of our liability insurance policy and workman's compensation policy during our first meeting.
3. We have great subcontractors and suppliers. We take special care in hiring the right subcontractors that follow our business model. We work directly with our suppliers to make sure all the materials we use are of the highest quality.
4. We know the products and materials that we work with. Rest assured that the products we use are the products we have researched, know about, and have used before. If a customer requests a special product, we will take the time to familiarize ourselves.
5. We have lots of references. Visit our "references" page and ask us about subcontractors, suppliers and other professionals who have worked directly with us. We can also take you to see some recent projects we have completed.
6. Training. We attend national and local conferences to stay on the cutting edge of building trends, new materials and building codes. Owner, Russell Stouffer has passed the requisite examination for licensure from the International Conference of Building Officials.
7. Professionalism, honesty and communication. Just ask one of our past customers, these traits are what we value.